I CAN ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMATS
- Digital Files - WAV or AIFF, up to 192khz sample rate / 24 bit via web transfer or CD.
- Cassette Tape
- Vinyl Records for remastering / noise reduction + restoration processes
- AAF Files for film mixing / noise reduction + restoration processes
Album Mastering - $35 per song
($50 per song over 6 minutes)
(Alternate versions are $20 per song)
Singles are $75 per song.
Vinyl and Cassette-Friendly Masters - $50 per album
CD DDP Image - $50 per album
Recorded Cassette Masters - $100 first tape, $50 each additional
Rush Service - $100 per project
Before sending mixes please listen for any unwanted clipping, distortion or sibilance.
Ideally, audio shouldn’t peak above -1dBFS. For best results keep mix bus processing light, please no limiting.
Send digital mixes in a .zip file to avoid possible data corruption.
Also send an email or text file with the following
- Spellings and punctuation of the band name, album name and each track title
- Album order, including side splits for cassette and vinyl release
- Any specific track spacing notes (or a master audio file of the album with spaces)
- ISRC codes if applicable (see links section for metadata and ISRC info)
- Any other special instructions you have
Turnaround times vary based on scheduling but average between one and two weeks. Rush service guarantees master previews within 3 days.
Payment is appreciated in advance but if money’s tight we'll figure something out.
I send previews as 16bit WAV files for approval.
Final masters are delivered as WAV files in both 16bit/44.1khz and 24bit/96khz. Additional high resolution files are included in the download link for analog-friendly masters and DDP Image if ordered.
Let me know if you have any additional formatting needs.