I CAN ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMATS
- Digital Files - WAV or AIFF, up to 192khz sample rate / 24 bit via CD or web transfer.
- Cassette Tape
- Vinyl Records for remastering / noise reduction + restoration processes
- AAF Files for film mixing / noise reduction + restoration processes
Album Mastering - $35 per song
($50 per song over 6 minutes)
Vinyl and Cassette-Friendly Masters - $50 per album
CD DDP Image - $50 per album
Recorded Cassette Masters - $75 each tape
Rush Service - $100 per album
There is a $100 minimum for projects.
Before sending mixes please listen for any unwanted clipping, distortion or sibilance.
Ideally, audio shouldn’t peak above -1dBFS. For best results keep mix bus processing light, please no limiting.
Send digital mixes in a .zip file to avoid possible data corruption.
Also send an email or text file with the following
- Spellings and punctuation of the band name, album name and each track title
- Album order, including side splits for cassette and vinyl release
- Any specific track spacing notes (or a master audio file of the album with spaces)
- ISRC codes (see links section for metadata and ISRC info)
- Any other special instructions you have
Turnaround times vary based on scheduling but average between one and two weeks. Rush service guarantees previews within 3 days.
Payment is appreciated in advance but if money’s tight we'll figure something out.
Master previews are sent for approval via custom DDP player with instructions.
Final masters are delivered as WAV files in both 16bit/44.1khz and 24bit/96khz. Additional high resolution files are included in the download link for analog-friendly masters and DDP Image if needed.
Let me know if you have any additional formatting needs.