I CAN ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMATS
- Digital Files - WAV or AIFF, up to 192khz sample rate / 24 bit via CD or web transfer. No MP3s please.
- Cassette Tape
- Digital Audio Tape
- Vinyl Records for remastering / noise reduction + restoration processes
- AAF Files for film mixing / noise reduction + restoration processes
Album mastering is $35 per song. This includes mix evaluations, previews and revisions.
For vinyl and cassette releases, analog-friendly masters are highly recommended for an additional $50.
Rush service (guarenteed previews in 3 days) is an additional $100.
Redbook CDs and recorded cassette masters are $75 each, plus shipping.
There is a $100 minimum for projects.
Before you send mixes please listen carefully for any unwanted clipping, distortion or sibilance.
Ideally, audio shouldn’t peak above -1dBFS. For best results keep mix bus processing light, please no limiting.
Send digital mixes in a .zip file to avoid possible data corruption.
Also send an email or text file with the following
- Spellings and punctuation of the band name, album name and each track title
- Album order, including side splits for cassette and vinyl release
- Any specific track spacing notes (or a master audio file of the album with spaces)
- ISRC codes
- Any other special instructions you have
Turnaround times vary based on scheduling but average between one and two weeks. Rush service guarantees previews within 3 days.
Payment is appreciated in advance but if money’s tight we'll figure something out.
Master previews are sent for approval via custom DDP player with instructions.
Final masters are delivered as high resolution WAV files (96khz / 24 bit). If you’re professionally duplicating CDs, I’ll include a DDP Image as well.
Let me know if you have any additional formatting needs.